Call or Text: (716) 870-0999
Location: Buffalo, NY
Employment Type: Full Time
Pay Rate: $15 + hourly (based upon skill set)
Must have a license and a vehicle
Hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM Monday - Friday, Occasional Weekends
To Apply: Call 716-870-0999 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The painter performs drywall patch and painting functions in a proactive and professional manner while providing excellent customer service. Must adhere to all safety standards and work practices established by Classic Renovations of Buffalo, Inc. Ability to work flexible hours, occasional weekends, and sometimes overtime. The majority of work time will be from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.
- Arrive to the job by 8 AM daily, unless otherwise specified.
- Painting preparation
- Clean the work site throughout the day
- Keep the job trailer organized
- Assist trainees carry out the following job responsibilities efficiently
- Understanding of preparation procedures for sealing, caulking, sanding, etc.
- Apply paint to surfaces including ceilings, walls, floors, doors, and cabinets.
- Mix, match, and apply paint, varnish, shellac, enamel, and other finishes.
- Scrape, sandpaper, prime, or seal surfaces prior to painting.
- Clean walls to ensure proper adherence.
- Calculate amounts of required materials.
- Fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives.
- Remove fixtures such as pictures, doorknobs, lamps, and electric switch covers prior to painting.
- Clean up all equipment, including brushes and spray guns.
- Move equipment from one location to another in your personal vehicle (ex. Unused paint, stepstool, fan, drop cloth, etc.).
- Ability and willingness to work at heights.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must pass a physical and lift test
- Must pass a background and drug test
- Must be customer-service oriented
- Must have a pleasant attitude; be independent and self-directed
- Must be in good to excellent physical condition in order to stand, bend, stoop, reach, climb steps/ladders
- Must have a license and a vehicle
- Must have a clean driving record
- Minimum 5 years painting experience
- Drywall Repair
- Wallpaper Installation
- Wallpaper Removal
Classic Renovations of Buffalo, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and provider of ADA services. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, color, race, creed, sex, sexual orientation or identity, marital status, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status.
To Apply: Call 716-870-0999 or Email Us using the form below and we will contact you within 24
Classic Renovations of Buffalo, Inc.
3453 Upper Mountain Road
Sanborn, NY 14132